- O programie
Publication of works for children and adults (books and e-books) of high artistic value, according with the objectives and priorities:
1. transnational circulation of European literat.: improving access to high quality works in PL (where – since the high costs for publishers – this access is more difficult), improving access to the to the works translated from less used languages in the francophone countries.
2. works of high quality and content – no to respond to mass standards but to shape intellectual and aesthetic reader’s needs. Target: children, YA, adults. Topics: racial and social exclusion, migration, disability. The long-term effects planned (books series).
3. genres less represented: picture books for children and „all ages”, graphic novels, short stories, poetic prose and prose awarded by the EUPL.
4. high-quality publishing program carried out by experienced team (13 years of experience in publ. artistic books) and experienced translators with large general knowledge.
5. promotion of translators: name on the cover, biography in the book, meetings.
6. digital technol. in distribution and promotion (ebooks, video trailers, internet, social media, adwords campaigns).
7. large distribution channels (contracts with distrubitors in PL and FR, bookstores, accounting networks, internet) + innovative practices – distribut. in on the lifestyle, design and culture fields (stores, festivals, conferences).
8. promo campaign starts 6 weeks and more before the release, as our usual strategies – with distributors and bookstores, media (patronages): TV, radio, magazines, literary press, internet. Sending review copies. Social media, blogs, youtube, vimeo. Literary contests.
9. education: illustrator’exhibitions, workshops. Paper and digital edition of our free magazine FORMAT KSIĄŻKI. Information about EU support in all promo materials and in each subsidied book, translator’s bio in each book. Edu and promo actions will continue after the end of the project.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.